Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hannah and her Daddy

Last night was a dance for primary aged girls and their dads at the church.

 

 
They had a milk and cookie bar there and Devan said that the first thing Hannah did was get a cookie for each of her brothers, wrap them in a napkin and have Devan put them in his pocket. I love how she loves her brothers so much. Both boys were home sick with me. We were going to see a movie while Hannah and Dad were at the dance, but then Ben kept coughing until he threw up. He'd been talking about going to a movie theater all day, so I was scared to tell him that we weren't going to be able to go. I said, "You seem like you really don't feel well. Do you think that you're too sick to go to the movie tonight?" He coughed and said, "Yeah, I'm too sick for the movie. I'm also too sick for church tomorrow." And, as it turned out, church was canceled due to the snow.

No comments: