Monday, November 30, 2009

What a week of thanksgiving

This was our year to go to Washington for Thanksgiving and we got to spend an entire week there! (Such is the glamorous life of the unemployed) Some of my favorite images of the week:












Thanksgiving was lovely. My sweet aunt Dena (my dad's sister) was so kind to invite my mom and her siblings to have dinner at her house. It was so nice to only have to go one place for Thanksgiving. The food was amazing and the company was even better. After the meal was over, Hannah got to meet cousin Maddie's dog, Danny. He was all over her and she loved it!












We got to spend part of the day on Friday with my dear Heather and her family.

Hannah likes Nathan. I love how she really goes for it. Totally my daughter.



Nathan is a whole year younger than Hannah, you can't tell, can you?



This is my "hung-over from Thanksgiving food" look.



It was so great to see Heather. I hate her living in Oregon.

Later that night we saw Zoolights with Dad and Grandma. It was spectacular.






Devan made sure the extra blankets stayed nice and warm. Not the least bit ashamed, either.



4 generations of Smiths



Such a great trip. So excited to start thinking about Christmas!

1 comment:

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

That is such a great kissing picture. I didn't get any that good! So funny. I'm so glad we got to see you. We've got to get our kids together more often so they can get married and we can share grandchildren!