Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another Discovery Kind of Day...

Last Friday I had a "day off" (no babysitting) so my friend Dawn and I took our kids to the children's museum. We had a lovely day. The girls behaved very well and the babies played happily. I usually dread having to drag the kids out of the house for long periods of time, but this time it was completely worth it. I didn't get many pictures of Hannah because she didn't spend much time standing still. She had a great time exploring the museum all afternoon.

Ben in a boat...



Ben and Dawn's little guy are just a month apart. They're becoming good little friends...



Babies overboard!



He didn't go anywhere in this car, but he sure liked it.



Cowgirl Hannah doing a little grocery shopping. She's not wearing shoes because she'd insisted on wearing slippers that day. I tried to fight her on it, but I gave up. All day long every time she walked out of her shoe or fell down I'd rub it in her face. "See! I told you to wear lace-up shoes!"


Standing on the table to make her tower as big as possible. I had to snap the picture before yelling at her to get down.


What a sweet boy! What a sweet day!

3 comments:

Heather Thorup said...

Looks fun! Such cute boys.

Dawn said...

Oh how fun, I love the pics, thanks for posting them Alex!

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am of your cool children's museum! How fun! It looks like Ben is getting some little chubbies!