Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Best Anniversary Present Ever!

It's a boy, it's a boy, it's a boy! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I'm surprised at how excited I am because I made the decision to get pregnant again right away as soon as I found out Ben was a boy. I've been wanting a sister for Hannah for so long. But the last month or so I've been really feeling like it was going to be a boy and had time to get excited about it. It's going to be so much fun! They'll all be such good friends and I bet those two little boys will keep me on my toes!





We had the same ultrasound tech that told us Ben was a boy. He's fun. He took a few frames of baby's arm moving and played it back and forth and said, "Look, he's waving at you!" to Hannah. She's excited too. While I was scanning these pictures in I asked her if she knew who the pictures were of and she said, "Yep! It's my baby brother!" 

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!! That's so awesome. Glad to hear that everything is going well.

sweets said...

that is great! congrats!

Heather Thorup said...

Congrats you guys, how fun!!