Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Poop

Yes, it's disgusting and it's everywhere. I spend my days walking around sniffing the air saying, "Who's poopy?" I check everyone and turns out...my house just smells like poop...all the time! We have air fresheners and I try to leave the windows open for a few hours a day, but I'm still smelling poop where there is none. Devan doesn't notice it and I don't notice it when I first walk into the house so maybe it's my pregnancy-induced super smeller. Either way, I have a feeling that having 2 babies in diapers all day and one potty-trained toddler who has been having an abnormal number of diarrhea "accidents" lately has made my home very unsanitary.

Ben was up throwing up last night and this morning as he was drinking his bottle his diaper exploded all over the carpet. A couple hours later Hannah had a extraordinarily runny B.M. in her panties that I didn't catch for about 10 minutes because I thought I was smelling Ben. I was on my way to give him a bath because he perma-smells like poop when I checked Hannah on the off-chance it could be her. It was. The panties went in the garbage, she went in the bath, and the bathroom floor upon which I undressed her got a GOOD scrubbing. And it hasn't happened yet today, but sweet Miss Rebecca leaks out of her diapers EVERY SINGLE DAY! Sometimes twice. I've gotten in the habit of keeping her pantsless after the first blowout so that I don't have to deal with 2 pairs of poopy pants in a day. CRAP LIKE THIS IS WHY MY HOUSE SMELLS LIKE POOP! Pardon the pun.

2 comments:

sweets said...

I know what you mean, so much fun huh!

Heather Thorup said...

That is hilarious you made my day alex! You are such a good Mom, you make me smile:)