Monday, February 27, 2012

Where did January Go?



I really can't remember what we did in the month of January. Probably just recovered from Christmas. And we didn't spend any money, so I imagine we watched a lot of TV. I know that I started February feeling refreshed, so that's a good thing. I was asked to be the Young Women's Basketball coach, which completely terrified me, so Tuesday nights and Saturday mornings I had practice and games. I figured I needed to learn how to play basketball if I was going to try to teach it, so I joined our church women's basketball team and played on Wednesday nights. I'm without a doubt the worst player on the team, but I had so much fun and met some great ladies. Other than that we just kept busy with preschool and some playdates here and there. I feel like we're FINALLY getting into a good grove for the first time since moving here. I'm glad things seem to be coming together a bit.

One day we went to the new children's museum with Aunt Renee. I really love it. There aren't as many toys there as other children's museums I've been to and I like that. It's mostly things you can climb on and things to manipulate with your hands, which are the favorite activities of Hannah and Ben, respectively.

Hannah and Ben both love the water tables, but Ben especially. He could play in the water FOREVER!



Hannah running around in their really cool boat.


Ben trying to follow her across the rope bridge. She's too fast for him.


Ben loves this one. It's a series of tubes that you put scarves in and they shoot out somewhere else. The place you put the scarves in is too tall for little kids though, so he needs help.


Josh hung out and was a good sport through it all.



Can you tell Hannah dressed herself that day? I actually think she looks pretty cute.


Hannah rocking her baby brother. He didn't like it much.


Luckily he escaped.


They have an amazing art studio. One of the things they can do is paint on the wall. We enjoyed that.



No comments: