Thursday, October 29, 2009

How cute is this?



I couldn't resist posting at least one of the pictures we had taken the other night. Oh my gosh! Look at that little girl!

A friend of Ashley's is a kindergarten teacher, so Ashley and Chad go into her class every year to help with their Halloween parade. This year they requested to borrow Hannah. She had so much fun. Ashley said she walked right into that room full of big kids and parked herself in the first available seat.

 

"What? I'm just going to school."



"What are you lookin' at?"



Ashley said she kept trying to jump right in and join the parade



"There's nothing like a juice box after a long day at school."



And just one more...



So cute I can't even stand it! (please excuse my annoying, overly obsessed mommyness)

2 comments:

Voewl Movement said...

Adorable. It's funny, too, how her need to fit in with the bigger kids didn't translate into taking the plug out.

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

oh my gosh! she looks like such a big girl! where did you go to get your pictures done?