Friday, December 25, 2009

Hannah's Christmas Haul

I'm amazed at how excited I get about presents for Hannah. I have to really restrain myself from buying her too much stuff, but she gets so many wonderful things from her family. Hannah is one lucky kid!

From Aunt Renee and Micky on Christmas Eve



It was fun to watch her open up her next presents with the mittens on



This is the coolest animal book I've seen in my life!



I let Hannah open the presents from Renee Christmas Eve in case there was a super cute outfit for her to wear to birthday bowling. There was!



"Did you see that, Peyton?"



Christmas Eve we had Devan's family over for dinner. Hannah made quite a spash in her new Christmas dress from Great Grandma Jones





Chad and Ashley spent the night on Christmas Eve and totally spoiled Miss Hannah



Draw...in...the...Tub! I can't even express to you how excited I am!

Kissing a pig



They also gave her a Mrs. Potato head, Christmas pajamas and an animal book. They make her parents look bad.

And because they know my Devan so well, they gave him 63 cups. He hasn't stopped talking about them

Arms raised in triumph!







Hannah enjoyed the cups too



Christmas Eve night we went to a midnight candlelight service at a local Luthren Church. It was a beautiful service and so nice to remember the true meaning of Christmas amid all the presents and fun.

Christmas morning. Hannah's first stocking. Mouth full of chocolate already.



Present from Mom and Dad... Big Girl Underware! (Wishful thinking)






I bought her this doll in October. She catches a glimpse of it in my closet every once in a while and has been pining for it for months.



Renee sent us a keraoke machine. This is definently going to become our new Christmas tradition.



New dress from Nana



I was relieved that the neices knew what to do with their new tutus.



It was a lovely Christmas. We're so grateful to everyone who showed us so much love.

1 comment:

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Nice cups . . .