Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Last Month

I have a bunch of pictures building up of our strange little life. I figured I'd put them all together in one strange little post.

January 16

We pulled out Hannah's walker for baby Xay to play in. Hannah decided she needed to start using it again.

 

We had it out for one night and then put it back in her closet. The funny thing is, she can get in the walker, but not out. So, for the last few weeks every once in a while we'll hear distant crying and find her stuck in the walker in her closet.

January 31

She was really mad when we got tired of this game.




February 15

This is a shirt, not a dress. I was going through her clothes finding what fit and what didn't. This is the outfit we ended up with.



February 18

We had Chinese takeout for dinner and forgot to throw away the sweet and sour sauce before we left the table.


This turned into such a mess. I tried to clean her up, but we ended up so sticky we both needed a bath immediately.

February 25

I did a little bit of decorating in Hannah's room for the first time in her life.


I couldn't believe how excited she was about it. I told her it was her name and she ran over and hugged me. Such a sweet, deprived little girl.


February 27

Being a cheerleader.


Just being cute.


We got this book of lullabies from the library yesterday and it really freaked her out. Every time I'd sing her one she'd start to cry. I have a video of her doing it. It's really, really funny, but I haven't decided whether or not to put it up. It makes us look a little bit abusive. Here's Ashley just reading her one of the songs and she's getting all concerned.


Yep, folks, that's us.

3 comments:

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

Hannah's name on the wall looks so cute! I've been meaning to do something like that in Nathan's room. I cracked up about the book! It reminds me of when I read tongue twisters to her when she was a few days old and she screamed! And holy cow!!! You look AMAZING!!!

AlixSteele said...

She brought me that tongue twister book today. We only got a couple pages into it and she walked away. She almost never does that. Apparently she has hated that book from the beginning. Thanks for the compliment, but that picture was from a month ago. I feel like I've really packed it on since then. But I'm still 3 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight. Thank you morning sickness.

Renee Beck said...

so what upsets her so much about the lullabies? very strange...way cute though, sure miss you guys!!