Monday, February 22, 2010

"Too Too Too Much Fun" Day 2

We started our Saturday at breakfast with Mom, Renee, Della and Wendy.



Of course, the day couldn't start without Renee spoiling Hannah a little. Oh how we love our Auntie Nay Nay!


Then we went out to see some of the great free attractions Vegas has to offer. We started at the Flamingo hotel.




It got a little chilly and we weren't as prepared as we should have been. Hannah liked it though. She cried when we untied her arms.  


Then we walked around the shops at Caesar's for a while and found their aquariums.


This is how Hannah took most of her naps this weekend.


Hannah was such a good girl this weekend. She was so cheerful and obedient and friendly. I'm so proud of her.

That evening we went to a steakhouse that someone had heard great things about. I knew it was going to be expensive so I was hesitant to go, but Renee and Wendy were so sweet to offer to treat us. I don't think anyone realized how expensive it would be until we got there and sat down. It was delicious. They had the most amazing vegetable side dishes. If I could cook like that I'd have no problem giving up meat. Devan and I got the surf and turf and some chicken and the three of us shared. It was super yummy, but looking back I wish I'd ordered more vegetables and skipped the meat because they were so good!

Dinner for 6 and a baby, equivalent to two months grocery money. Definitely a once in a lifetime experience.


Hannah was so well-behaved during dinner. I was worried because it was NOT a kid's restaurant, but she acted beautifully. She did get a little sleepy by the end so she made herself a little bed.


Grandma's birthday dessert.



After dinner the women went out for another wild girls' night out and we walked along the strip. We saw the outdoor volcano at the Mirage and then we spent about an hour in front of the Bellagio.



1 comment:

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

That food looks so good I had to click on the picture to zoom in and getter a better look. YUM! Hannah looks like such a snuggle bug all wrapped up. That's funny that she liked it so much!