Monday, June 21, 2010

I've had these pictures loaded nearly three weeks now, but haven't been able to think about anything clever to say about our last few days in California. So, here they are and we can move on.



If you look really closely, you can see the Hollywood sign up on the hill.


The day before we drove home, Devan didn't have to work and we were able to play. I didn't bother putting Hannah's swimsuit on since she hadn't gone in the ocean all week. I guess all she needed was her dad being there.




As usual, Devan spent most of his beach time playing in the sand.



I was pretty impressed with what he created.


We had a great trip. Hannah's favorite part was the hotel pool. I think she'll be a good little swimmer someday. She'd walk around on the pool stairs and every once in a while she'd trip and her head would go under, but she'd pull herself back up and say, "I'm okay Mommy." She stayed calm and never swallowed water or choked.

1 comment:

Renee Beck said...

glad to see she finally went in the ocean!!