Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Taylorsville Dayzz

The city of Taylorsville puts on a little carnival the last weekend of June every year. Every year since we started dating, Devan and I have been out of town for it, and he's been a little upset. He doesn't care about the carnival, just the fireworks show they put on Saturday night. Every 4th of July I have to hear him whine about the fireworks that we would have seen if we were around for Taylorsville Dayzz. So, I made sure it was a priority this year, and I dragged him to the carnival on Thursday. This is all the fun stuff before the ferris wheel incident.

First we all went on the merry-go-round. Hannah didn't know what to think of it before the ride started.

Then she decided she loved it.

I spent most of the time worried she was going to slip off. Seriously, how can they not have seat belts?


Then she rode a little car. This was her first time going on a ride all by herself. She cried just a little when we first put her it, but she loved it once the ride started.


And was a little bothered when it ended.


Going down the slide with Dad...


And then Mom. I had way more fun on that one than she did.


Looks wild, huh?


She didn't care too much about the last ride. I think by that point she'd seen too much to be easily impressed.