Monday, September 27, 2010

Another Day in the Life...

This weekend two big things happened. My babies got really sick and I discovered the black and white setting on my camera. This is a very dramatic look at our weekend.






















Hannah woke up Friday morning not feeling well. She threw up for the first time Friday evening and from then until around 8 on Saturday evening she couldn't even keep crackers and water down. Devan gave her a blessing and she didn't vomit anymore after that and Sunday morning she seemed to feel much better. She only ate a banana and a few grapes, but she was able to keep everything down and got lots of fluids in her. Ben didn't have any outward symptoms except for crying inconsolably anytime we put him down all weekend. My poor poor little ones. I think tomorrow will be a much better day for all of us.

2 comments:

LisaJones said...

I'm So sorry you guys had a sick weekend! I hate having a sick Family! but I'm glad Hannah is doing so much better!

Voewl Movement said...

Poor babies. And their parents.