Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We're still here

These are from our trip to the Thanksgiving Point Children's Garden over 3 weeks ago. We'd never been before, but they had $2 Tuesdays in the month of August. We had fun, but not $10 regular adult admission fun, so if we ever go again it will definitely be on another $2 day.

We were pleasantly surprised to find this cool Noah's Ark water area...
 


but we certainly didn't dress appropriately.





She had to stop and pet the cute duckling statues


My Mommy loves me... but not enough to stop laying me down in strange flower beds all the time!


This lighthouse was Hannah's favorite part, after the water, of course.









It was a lovely day.

1 comment:

LisaJones said...

Alex, I love seeing what you are doing with your sweet little family! So much Fun! You're quite the inspiration. I would like to get out more with maddie and do stuff! I feel like I've been such a boring Mom all summer being Pregnant. Oh well...
We need to get together soon! (By the way, I think you should move back to Provo!)