Monday, October 3, 2011

Hair

Soon after I had both my babies, I chopped my hair off. With Hannah it was 6 weeks later, with Ben it was about 4 days later. I don't know if it's that I can't stand taking care of it anymore, or if I just want so badly to shed all my extra weight that I take it out of my hair and wish that it was coming from my bread-dough stomach.

I have no baby yet and no time or desire to find a babysitter so I can go to a salon, so my hair remains long and damaged. But a few nights ago I was looking at Hannah and realizing her hair was getting mullet-ish again and the short-hair urge struck.

So I took her in the bathroom, hosed down her hair...


And just started chopping...


It ended up a little uneven and it's never been that short before, but we like it.


And here's to hoping that Mom gets that crazy look out of her eyes soon...

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Ahaha, I love that crazy look in your eyes! Hannah looks cute with a bob cut. Ari told me today while I was combing her hair into little ponytails, "No mom, don't cut it short short short like a baby boy!" Crack me up, what a nut!