Friday, September 30, 2011

All Moved In

6 weeks to the day, I think I can finally say all our boxes are unpacked, all the pictures are hung and we officially live here.

Here's a quick tour of our new home...

Walk in the door and the living room in on the left. We got a couch from my mom since ours was too big to fit up the stairs and a couple of weeks after we moved in, my uncle who was moving out of state gave us a hutch and table that used to belong to my grandparents. So now our living room has kind of a "cottage" feel to it, but I like it.





Our HUGE table. It makes this space a little crowded, but it will be nice to have someday when we have a house.




To the right of the front door is the hallway that leads to the bedrooms. First is the kids' room. I made the curtains last week.





And our room. The blue box next to the desk is my box of supplies for our home birth that can happen any time now.


And the bathroom.


And there you have it.

4 comments:

Renee Beck said...

ok now...Nobody move!! your place looks so cleaned and organized!! that must make you feel good if only for a bit:) really though, it looks great!

sweets said...

Love the new place!

Melinda said...

Looks great Alex, way to go for being so pregnant and getting it all done!! Hoping your baby comes soon and safely! :)

Ri said...

6 weeks is very impressive. We've been here two years and there is still that one lingering box that we never unpacked. Why do we have it? And now we get to do it all over again. Good luck with the baby. Let me know how the home birth goes. If ever I give in and have another, I might consider it.