Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last night in Washington

On Sunday, August 23rd, we got our apartment all packed up and our cars all loaded and then headed over to my mom's house for one last dinner with the family. Renee, Mickey, and my dad were all there.




After dinner Devan decided to see if he'd been lying to customers all summer about how difficult it would be for a burglar to get onto a second story balcony.









Turns out it would be easier for someone to break in than he thought...especially with that ladder leaning against the house.




Mom was a little embarrassed about that one.




After everyone left we played a little two-on-two, three base softball with my mom and Kory. Since there were only two people in the outfield each time, the way we got people out was by throwing the base ball at them. Kory pegged me really hard once in the back. Cute kid.






And then we were sweaty...



It was a great last night. We (meaning Hannah and I...maybe not so much Devan) had an amazing summer in Washington. We're going to miss my family so much!

No comments: