Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a nice way to start the week


We took a stroll on the trail by our house tonight. We didn't bring the stroller, so we got to slow down and enjoy it. I hadn't realized what a beautiful place we have so close to home. Devan said it was nice to go on a walk and not feel like he was with a "drill sergeant." I don't know what that means....


The idea was to go feed the ducks, but we were a little late. The ducks were full and there was A LOT of bread floating on the sides of the river. It was pretty gross, actually.






I'm getting to the point where I look at these pictures and think, "How can I get any bigger?" I know, I know...bleh!

 

It was a great evening. We only went a little over a mile, but Hannah walked the whole way. And boy, was she tired when she got home. Bonus!

1 comment:

Renee Beck said...

Gorgous!! Hannah sure is a doll in these pictures!! Love that big smile!!