Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter

It was so awesome!


Harry opening night always makes me giddy. I can remember the first Harry Potter movie was so much fun getting dropped off at the theater by Alianna's mom. There was this feeling of freedom. Tonight was that same feeling of freedom except this time it was because I was out at 9:00 at night with no babies!



This was the first non-dollar-theater movie we've seen since the last Harry Potter came out. Did you know movie tickets cost $8.75 EACH these days?! I went back and forth, back and forth about going, but I just had to see it. And it was great!


It was an intense movie though. I felt like I was going to throw up the whole time from all the excitement.
 This shot is, "One...two...three... what did you think of Harry Potter?!"
*click*


UPDATE: Hannah loved eating the leftover popcorn for breakfast. We had such a busy day the next day that by the time I sat down to dinner that night I realized all I'd eaten for 24 hours was the movie popcorn.


2 comments:

Renee Beck said...

Think we are going to see it today!! I love these movies, although I'm not thrilled about it being "part 1"

Melinda said...

OH man, I want to see it so bad!! I keep trying to talk Dave into seeing it today but he wants to go out to dinner instead. Boo.