Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

My computer had a freak out a couple months ago and we still haven't been able to get some of our pictures back, so that's why I now have the compulsive need to blog about every little thing we do (I know, I could just back up my files occasionally, blah, blah, blah). So...these were our Halloween activities last Sunday (Not yesterday. I'm nowhere near that organized.)

We went to Chad and Ashley's for our 4th annual pumpkin carving extravaganza.



Ashley planned a craft for the kids again.




They enjoyed it.


One of my old roommates, Misty, with the Benj.






We tried really hard to get a cute picture of all the kids in their costumes. This is the best we got.



1 comment:

Melinda said...

Ben looks angry! hahaha But is the cutest Peter Pan ever!