Monday, February 14, 2011

Discovery

I have a million things I should be doing right now, but I decided I need to catch up on some blogging...or stop having fun.
We discovered the Discovery Gateway, which is our children's museum in downtown Salt Lake. We've never gone, because admission is ridiculously expensive, but they were having a great New Year's special on 6 month memberships, so we gave in. We love it and in the two weeks we've had a membership we've gone enough for it to have paid for itself. I'm so happy to have an indoor play option for those days when I can't handle looking at my living room walls for another minute.

The whole family went for the first time two Saturdays ago. It was kinda crazy and busy, being a Saturday, but it was fun.




Hannah's favorite is the play house. She'd probably stay in there all day if we let her. She's the pink shirted one in the background pushing the stroller.




Luckily for us, Ben is good at entertaining himself.


She loves this baby. Every time she comes, she finds this baby and plays with him the whole time she's in the house.


Next we went into the under 3 area. I love it because it's a little out of the way and there are couches for the parents and toys for babies and littler kids. I WISH she'd stay HERE all day!








This was Ben's favorite part too.



But all good things come to an end and she went off to discover the water.


And Ben found more fun things to do in the stroller.



She tried to escape in her little car, unfortunately she was caught.


We only stayed for a couple of hours, but we were worn out by the end.



I have more pictures from our next trip, but Google has just informed me that I'm out of free storage. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

How fun! I really wish we had something like that near us. We have a little tiny science museum for kids that we've been to a few times and there is an amazing Children's Museum in Portland but that's almost 2 hours away! Not worth all the time in the car.