Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas, Day Four


We went to THREE Christmas parties that day. The first was at Devan's parent's church. We were fed breakfast and then Hannah played with her cousins while we waited for Santa to arrive.





Santa gave us beautiful ornaments with a picture of Jesus in them.


Cousin Jayden didn't like Santa much


After the breakfast Dad went to work and Hannah and I went to another breakfast with another Santa. (It was with my stay-at-home-moms group.) This Santa brought a bag of toys (each parent brought a wrapped toy for their own child) and handed them out. Hannah thought it was so cool when Santa called her name and gave her a present.



She got a Cinderella doll, and recognized Cinderella instantly.


Ben got to open his first present too. He was doing pretty well until he started eating the tissue paper and I had to take it away.


His first toy car!


We took Hannah's pacifier away the week before this. Every time she asked for it I told her if she didn't have a binky all week then Santa would bring her a present. She was so excited to get her present, but now every time I tell her she can't have a binky, she says, "But Santa already gave me a present!"
That evening I got to go to our Relief Society Christmas dinner and Hannah got to play with her friends in nursery. It was such a nice evening. I got plenty of time to sit and talk to friends and make new friends and we made this beautiful craft.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Honestly Alix, your kids are so beautiful! I love Ben's crying pictures, he really is cute even when he's crying! (That frame with the pictures of Christ around the border? I SWEAR my mom made that up! haha)