Saturday, December 4, 2010

The day after the day after Thanksgiving

Saturday after Thanksgiving we visited Heather and Ryan at her parent's house.

I love her.


Heather's sister, Leslie, holding Ben. How is it possible that Leslie is so grown up and holding my baby?


We went for a walk to the park. It was cold.








Next we went to my dad's and spent the evening with him. We went to the mall to play on the toys, and got distracted by the princesses first. Hannah loves princesses. The only one of these movies she's seen is "The Little Mermaid," but she still recognizes princesses and gets so excited.



I sent Ben down the slide with Hannah. He wasn't very into it.






As we were leaving the mall, Hannah stopped and looked at some earrings. I asked her if she wanted earrings and she said yes. I told her it would hurt like when she got shots the week before, but she still wanted to do it. We asked her lots of times, and she really wanted to do it.


She acted a little nervous, but sat really still. After they poked her she cried, but calmed right now once she got a sucker.










1 comment:

Voewl Movement said...

That video would have freaked me out if I hadn't been there to see you two tell her 10 times that it was going to hurt, and to see Hannah agree that she understood and still wanted to do it.

I didn't even know you were recording it. It's a good thing you were, because I had to look away when it happened live.