Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Second Day of Christmas...

On December 2nd Hannah and I went to a cookie party at the library.


 Hannah was feeling so cooped up that day. At one point she was running around crazy saying she wanted to go outside. I sent her out just as she was. A few minutes later she said she needed a shirt.



Devan on his mid-day break from school and Ben was napping so we were able to leave him at home and go on a Mommy-daughter date. We had so much fun! They read us a cute book called Winter is the Warmest Season, and If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, and The Gingerbread Man. Then they gave all the kids a gingerbread man to decorate.


She made his face all by herself!





I have so much fun everytime Hannah and I get to do something by ourselves. She's such a sweet girl. I miss the time I used to have with her.

No comments: