Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last Weekend

Our friend Xay came over to play. It was a little crazy having 3 babies under 3, but we had so much fun. I pulled out a box and tried to make a tunnel for the bigger kids, but they didn't like it so instead we called it a house and they ate their dinner in it.


I pulled out the walker for Ben for the first time. I really hate that big, bulky thing, but it keeps babies occupied. Even Xay liked it when he was that age, so I hang on to it. I can't wait for the day when it's gone forever.


Hannah fell asleep holding her pizza balloon. Three days later she asked me where it was and I had to tell her that balloons don't last forever. She didn't like that at all.


Saturday night was our ward Christmas party, but Devan was working so he got there about an hour and a half late. It's so weird because Devan hardly ever has work, but somehow he's had to work the last 4 church activities in a row and I've taken the kids by myself. Hmmmm...

I didn't take any pictures at the party, but here's Ben before...


And not to brag, but seriously, that's cute! You can't tell in the picture, but she has jingle bells in her hair!

  She's my own little Cindi-lou-who


The party was fun. I got to sit and eat amazing mashed potatoes while Hannah ran wild. I only had to pull her off the stage twice during the program. That's an improvement. It was an especially nice evening because, worldwide, the church has gotten rid of the activities committee. It was the first activity in 14 months that I didn't have to come early for and stay late after and I didn't wash a single dish all evening. Now, if only the church would get rid of the nursery too...

1 comment:

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

I thought of you at that Leadership meeting when they said they were getting rid of the activities committee.