Friday, November 18, 2011

Costume Pictures

I have framed pictures hanging in the kids' room of them in their costumes every Halloween. I didn't get a good picture on Halloween so I kept meaning to dress them back up. I finally got around to it a week and a half later. It was a fiasco. I'd been waiting to do it when Devan was home and then I got mad at him for not helping enough. Hannah got yelled at because she kept sucking on the hem of her dress. Ben had a candle fall on his head. And Josh cried for no good reason (he's such a baby!) I was so stressed out and so upset that we couldn't just get one nice picture.

But now that some time has passed, I'm able to laugh about it and enjoy the imperfect pictures we were able to capture.

This is the best picture we got of Hannah.


This is not.


Neither is this.


Hannah loves her brother, maybe more than he wants her to.


Then she stole Ben's binkie and, hoping to avoid being beaten, tried to shove it in Josh's mouth. We were not amused.


"Shh Ben! It's okay!"


This is the one I'm going to print. Not the best picture I've ever gotten of them, but as you can see, not the worst.


Hannah wanted to hold the baby.


But she was quickly bored of him.


Then we decided to let Ben try.


This is how well that idea went...


Yep.


I actually really like this picture of Ben. That's the candle that fell on his head.


My crying monkey. He was ready to be done with pictures by this time, but Mom just would not give up!



She seems to not be too scarred by her crazy mom. We'll see how next year goes...

No comments: