Monday, November 14, 2011

Family Pictures

When Joshua was 3 days old we got family pictures taken. And old friend from school was in the area doing photo shoots. I didn't plan on taking a baby that small out for pictures, but I scheduled them when I thought he was going to come much earlier than October 20th. I love the way they turned out, and I'm really glad we got them done, but it wore me out!

My big kids. I love how grown up Ben looks in this picture.


I had to tell Hannah I'd give her candy when we got home to get her to pose for this picture. But she really does love him...






I really like this picture, except for Devan. What was he doing?


And then I don't like myself in this picture... I just can't win. Look at my beautiful kids though. They're like serious little models.


Devan and his boys.


Me and my princess.


If you look really carefully, you can see a little cut under her right eye. In the middle of the pictures she was running around and she tripped and fell on a stick. I think Morgan edited it out pretty well, but she had the start of a black eye. On picture day!


Joshua.
I love the way these turned out. This is the first time I've ever gotten professional newborn pictures taken of one of my babies.






We all love him so much!






Morgan's website is http://www.morgandavis.biz/index.html

1 comment:

sweets said...

Very nice pic's! very cute family!