Sunday, November 20, 2011

Joshua's Blessing Day

Joshua Steele. 2 weeks, 3 days old.



The day we blessed Joshua was such a nice day. It started out a little rocky, just trying to get out the door. We walked in 5 minutes late to church, which was so frustrating. But it was so nice to walk into the chapel and see all the support we had there. Both my parents were there, my grandma,  Renee, Mickey and my Aunt Dena, and our friends Andy and Alianna, and Heather and Ryan, and Natalie and of course, Devan's mom and sister visiting from Utah.

Josh screamed through the entire blessing. I trying to take notes and I was so focused on my note-taking that I didn't even realize it was my baby crying until halfway through the blessing. I took him out to feed him, but he never really calmed down. I walked the halls with him all through Sunday School and then finally right before Relief Society, a woman took him from me and he stopped crying and fell asleep. I think he was just sick of me.

After church everyone came to our house for lunch. It was so fun and everyone brought a different yummy salad.


Grandpa with Joshua


My pretty Mommy.


The Smith girls


Devan and his mommy.


Becks


Steeles



My dad and his baby sister.



Dena's friend Jeff with Ben


Nicole and Joshua. She's one of our favorite aunts.


And just a couple more of the Joshua...



I love him.